[Spacewalk-list] How to create local repo on Spacewalk

Jérôme Meyer Jerome.Meyer at lcsystems.ch
Thu Sep 27 12:23:27 UTC 2018

Hi Team,

Here's a newbie question: How can I define a local repository on Spacewalk server for our client's kickstart file? Actually it is redirected to external link.

Our spacewalk have a base-centos7 channel who is linked to the software channel base-centos7. This software channel is connected to some repositories, all from extern links. (External - centos7, etc...).
I need to have a local repository which will be updated and also used for kickstart.
Should I use the same principle as CentOS, namely createrepo, etc... ?
I did some research and unfortunately I didn't find something useful...

Could anyone give me some advice or useful links?

Thanks for your help,

Regards,
Jérôme