[Spacewalk-list] Syncing with SLES for SAP repos

Sadri, Wafa (BITBW) Wafa.Sadri at bitbw.bwl.de
Tue Apr 16 12:27:09 UTC 2019

Dear Paul-Andre,

coincidentally I'm having a very similar issue. We fixed this issue in 2.7 and it's now back because SW has fundamentally changed the way it syncs repos (either from 2.7 to 2.8 or 2.8 to 2.9 - not sure yet). Either way, the problem - afaik - seems to be that the download.py file (in which we implemented the fix) doesn't get called until later in the sync/download process. The error though occurs before this python script is called, resulting in the problem you and I are having. So far I haven't yet figured out a way to fix this. At the moment I'm looking into the reposync.py file as I'm suspecting the error to be caused here.

best regards,
Wafa