[Spacewalk-list] Oracle 12/ 18 Database Support

Richard r1ch11 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 24 08:22:02 UTC 2019

Hi there,

We are currently running Spacewalk 2.8 with Oracle 11.2.0.4

We plan to upgrade to Spacewalk 2.9 shortly, but before we do we're considering updating Oracle to one of the following:

12.1.0.2
12.2.0.218
I found an old posting at Re: [Spacewalk-list] Connect Spacewalk (2.2) to Oracle 12.1 database where someone had success with Oracle 12.1 and I think the Oracle 11 Instant Client 11.2.0.4.0 is compatible with version 18.

|  |
Re: [Spacewalk-list] Connect Spacewalk (2.2) to Oracle 12.1 database

Is anyone running Spacewalk using any of the above database versions?

Richard.