[Spacewalk-list] Generating system cache is taking so long

Dawn Mathews John dawnmathewsjohn at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 10:01:07 UTC 2019

Hi,

I have a Spacewalk 2.7 setup with more than 44000 systems subscribed to the
server. Most of these systems were duplicate which were created due to a
bad crontab which forcefully add the systems again and again, everyday.

So I wanted to delete these systems using spacecmd. But whenever, I do a
system_list from spacecmd, I get "Generating cache" and it is waiting for
ever. Is there a workaround to stop this.

Dawn Mathews John