[Spacewalk-list] SLES15-SP1 client with spacewalk?

Javier.Flores at gmz.migros.ch Javier.Flores at gmz.migros.ch
Fri Aug 30 10:50:30 UTC 2019

Hi Robert

I have some SLES 15 SP1 clients registered to Spacewalk. Although, all clients were setup with SLES 15 GA before I dist-upgrade to SP1.

No problems so far.

I use autoyast for installation and once the system is up and running I have an ansible role to attach a temporary repo with the spacewalk client, install the spacewalk client, register the client to spacewalk and remove the temporary repo.

Where are you having problems?

Regards,
Javier