[Spacewalk-list] CentOS repos reappear in /etc/yum.repos.d

William H. ten Bensel WHTENBEN at up.com
Mon Dec 2 16:21:13 UTC 2019

The work around that  we found quite helpful is to update /etc/yum.conf,
to point to a different repository directory path.   That way if another
repository is added through CentOS or through any other rpm, we do not
have to retrofit or update the kickstart.

We do this with the following kickstart post-script:

mkdir -p /path
grep -qF -- "reposdir=/path" /etc/yum.conf || echo "reposdir=/path" >>
/etc/yum.conf

Thanks and good luck