[Spacewalk-list] Unable to create Spacewalk kickstart distribution due to initrd could not be found error.

David djh2070 at email.vccs.edu
Sun Dec 8 22:22:13 UTC 2019

Hello all,

First time setting up Spacewalk and its been good so far, however I am
unable to create a kickstart distrobution due to the below error;

"The initrd could not be found at the specified location:
/var/spacewalk/kick/centos7x8664/images/pxeboot/initrd.img"

The file is present under that directory and in an attempt to get it
working I have disabled selinux and gave the
/var/spacewalk/kick/centos7x8664 full permissions globally. Most threads
from google die with any solutions provided, is there something I am
missing?

Thank you,

         David