[Spacewalk-list] specific repo to a server with kickstart

P.Cookson at bham.ac.uk P.Cookson at bham.ac.uk
Thu Feb 7 08:46:18 UTC 2019

Hi Jérôme

If I understand your question right, you could make the additional repo a Child repo of the Parent repo the Activation Key is associated with. Alternatively, you could create a separate repo with its own Activation Key. The system you're provisioning could then be registered with 2 Activation Keys (channels/repo's) perhaps?

If this isn't something you're going to do very often, obviously, you could just use Kickstart to provision the system then there isn't anything stopping you subscribing the system to the separate repo afterwards.

Regards
Phil