[Spacewalk-list] remote command responses are really slow

oogiejonz at yahoo.com oogiejonz at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 17:07:50 UTC 2019

We previously ran Spacewalk 2.4 and early on, we were able to run remote commands to our registered servers and they pretty much responded right away.  After a while we got to the point where almost none of the servers would respond to remote commands.  We now have spacewalk 2.7 running and I'm trying remote commands again, and they are still extremely slow to respond.  Just a simple command like hostname, sent out to 60 servers.  Only 12 responses so far after 30 minutes, the rest haven't failed they are still trying.  Any idea what would cause this slowdown or how to correct it?  We have a total of 430 servers registered in our environment.