[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 2.8 | Offline Clients

Wachauer Harald Harald.Wachauer at akm.at
Thu Feb 14 11:17:37 UTC 2019

Hi Phil,

Thanks for your reply.
It looks like it was a rookie mistake.
I am new at Spacewalk and I followed the instructions here to register a client.

https://github.com/spacewalkproject/spacewalk/wiki/RegisteringClients

Unfortunately there was no hint that you have to start the rhnsd service.
So I have started the service now and configured it to start automatically.
And I need no osad at the moment. Every 4 hours check in is fine for me.

Thanks again,

Warm regards,

Harald