[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk and Ubuntu

William Hongach William.Hongach at marist.edu
Fri Jan 4 16:56:13 UTC 2019

Hi James,

I posted a similar inquiry a few weeks ago.  I have difficulty getting Debian clients to play nicely with Spacewalk and I haven’t found an over abundance of related documentation online for managing Debian/Ubuntu.  From previous list traffic, I know we have some active users out there, so if anyone can weigh in with tips or a documented process for managing updates, configuration files, remote commands, etc. or any of the other relevant Spacewalk features, it would be greatly appreciated.