[Spacewalk-list] FW: package install fail

Zhou, Rui A. (NSB - CN/Shanghai) rui.a.zhou at nokia-sbell.com
Wed Jan 16 02:40:16 UTC 2019

From: Zhou, Rui A. (NSB - CN/Shanghai)
Sent: 2019年1月16日 10:28
To: 'spacewalk-list at redhat.com' <spacewalk-list at redhat.com>
Cc: Zhu, Ting (NSB - CN/Shanghai) <ting.zhu at nokia-sbell.com>
Subject: package install fail

Hi: dears
   I had install the spacewalk2.8,  it all works fine, client can register to server and spacewalk can send cmd etc…
But when I use the spacewalk to install os, it always appears the following tips, of course the five packages wrote in the KS.
I understand it will find the configured tree path(/var/ftp/pub/CentOS7) to install needed packages, but it not work.
So I try to config cobbler repo(rndmirrors), It doesn't seem to work either.  It's been bothering me for a long time.
Am I missing any configuration? Hope to be helped! Thank you!

[root at splunk-server repo_mirror]# ls -la /var/www/cobbler/repo_mirror/rndmirrors
total 368
drwxr-xr-x  4 root   root       54 Jan 15 23:35 .
drwxr-xr-x  3 apache apache     24 Jan 15 19:12 ..
-rw-r--r--  1 root   root   373476 Jan 15 23:35 comps.xml
drwxr-xr-x  2 root   root       29 Jan 15 19:12 .origin
drwxr-xr-x 33 root   root      285 Jan 15 23:35 Packages

[cid:image001.png at 01D4AD84.66591730]