[Spacewalk-list] Repo syncs in Spacewalk 2.9 ERROR: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'isdigit'

Kalchik, Jeffery JDKalchik at landolakes.com
Thu Jan 24 13:08:50 UTC 2019

Good morning, all.

Applied the patch this morning, and ran a -vvv spacewalk-repo-sync against one of the problem children, I mean, channels.  Lot of "No checksum found for ...Skipping Package" warnings, and two warnings that an errata was skipped due to the same error I experienced yesterday (at least they're now identified/identifiable.)

I can proceed with this.  Thanks for the efforts.

Jeff