[Spacewalk-list] Errata...purpose?

Steve Meier email at steve-meier.de
Fri Jan 25 08:54:17 UTC 2019

Hi Dave,

Errata can be provided by any RPM/YUM repository. The Red Hat
repositories
have them, while CentOS does not. The popular EPEL repository also has
Errata (with IDs like FEDORA-EPEL...).

When you use spacewalk-repo-sync, Spacewalk will import any Errata from
the repository automatically.

I am not aware of any open-source project repositories providing Errata.

Kind regards,
   Steve