[Spacewalk-list] Kickstart from spacewalk

Rolf Linder Rolf.Linder at united-security-providers.ch
Mon Jul 15 06:36:03 UTC 2019

Hi

You may want to read through https://xebia.com/blog/how-to-walk-with-spacewalk/ by Maarten Kennis. Although not quite up2date (describing CentOS5 stuff) it’s still valid on the basic what has to be done in order to setup kickstarting with spacewalk.

Off course the “official” docs are a good read too:

https://github.com/spacewalkproject/spacewalk/wiki/HowToKickstartCobbler

Best regards,
Rolf