[Spacewalk-list] Debian package comparison failing.

philippe bidault philippe.bidault at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 11:31:31 UTC 2019

Hi Michael,

Here are the installed versions:

root at debian10:~# dpkg -l | grep python-go
ii  python-gobject              3.22.0-2                   all
         Python 2.x bindings for GObject - transitional package
ii  python-gobject-2            2.28.6-13                  amd64
       deprecated static Python bindings for the GObject library
root at debian10:~# dpkg -l | grep python-eth
ii  python-ethtool              0.12-1.1                   amd64
       Python bindings for the ethtool kernel interface

So this is in fact matching what appears in the "Installed Package" column
in the Spacewalk web console. The Debian 10 client just does not see the 3
updates.

Regards,
Philippe.