[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk API CURL examples

Bill Howe howe.bill at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 12:42:28 UTC 2019

Strahil,

If you find yourself outgrowing spacecmd and want to explore the API, there
is some great documentation and examples available right on your Spacewalk
web portal.
Login to it and to go "Help (black navigation bar) > API (left side menu)".

Bill Howe
howe.bill at gmail.com <http://www.linkedin.com/in/whowe>