[Spacewalk-list] Best Practice for adding a child Channel?

Robert Paschedag robert.paschedag at web.de
Tue Jun 11 20:38:48 UTC 2019

If you add the channel to the activation key *after* the client has been registered with that key, nothing will be done on the client.

That's by design. New clients *will* get the child channel when registering with that key.

If you need to modify many clients now, use the SSM.

Robert

⁣sent from my mobile device​