[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk in container

Ananta Chakravartula ananta.c at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 25 11:58:55 UTC 2019

Thanks Michael.

My main worry is to figure out what all files I have to mount in the
container to keep the changes persistent on restart. Most of the articles I
searched doesn't talk about it. They run sync commands directly inside the
container without mounting any local volumes. I would imagine all the data
is gone on container restart. I will check the links you sent.

Anyways, I got the answer. I think I will skip the container install for
now.

Cheers,
ac

sent from my phone. Sory fer eny typeos