[Spacewalk-list] pxe install error

Zhou, Rui A. (NSB - CN/Shanghai) rui.a.zhou at nokia-sbell.com
Sun Mar 3 04:24:38 UTC 2019

      I have  try serval times, it is always block by this package. But if I reduce the package group install, it can complete the pxe install. If I install too much, more than 2000 packages? of course, I don't think that's reasonable.
I want to know how can I download it from my admin workstation from the web UI? Thank you!