[Spacewalk-list] Really slow unresponsive GUI

Lionel Caignec caignec at cines.fr
Sat Mar 9 07:20:10 UTC 2019

Thanks again for response, but there is no ERR/WARN in catalina log

I've noticed when i tried view "kickstart profile" webpage everytime i get error 500. Then all the GUI is slow or unreponsive.
In log i've notice a " kickstartable tree unique constraint violation". I'll post exact error message monday when i'll be back at work.
In the database which table store "kickstart profile" information? Perhaps i can try to manually change the link between the profile and another kickstart tree?

Last question which service manage the web gui and API? Is it taskomatic? What the best way to put log level at debug on taskomatic?

Lionel.