[Spacewalk-list] Mail Notifications

P.Cookson at bham.ac.uk P.Cookson at bham.ac.uk
Fri May 3 14:58:48 UTC 2019

Think this could have been (very) summarised as.....

"If Spacewalk notification emails are appearing from dev-null at localhost.domain (and therefore queueing) and you would like the address to be a valid one for your organization, include the web.default_mail_from variable and appropriate value in /etc/rhn/rhn.conf"

Now done that and waiting to see if future notifications get through to me.

Regards
Phil