[Spacewalk-list] CentOS 6 2.9 Repo Install Fail - curl: (60) Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with known CA certificates

Francis Mondia Francis.Mondia at endace.com
Thu May 9 10:05:36 UTC 2019

Hi Robert,

I know. It's just a bit of a pain as its causing automated deployment via Ansible fail. Thankfully, someone found a workaround (http instead of https) which required more steps in Ansible to be able to deploy the agents successfuly.

Not a biggie though, I just hope that there's an official warning somewhere in the spacewalk pages to warm users of this issue while its still being fixed/looked at.

Kind regards,
Francis