[Spacewalk-list] White-listing external repos

Ethan Bonick ethan.bonick at truqua.com
Wed May 29 17:18:51 UTC 2019

I would try to find one of the larger mirrors that has most or all the
repos you need and find another that has the rest. I've had to do that do
with our firewall web filtering in the past. For spacewalk itself the COPR (
copr.fedorainfracloud.org) build system has the packages for spacewalk
server and clients.

Ethan