[Spacewalk-list] CentOS repos reappear in /etc/yum.repos.d

Nicole Beck nskyrca at syr.edu
Wed Nov 27 17:43:23 UTC 2019

Hello,
I have a Spacewalk 2.9 server and a CentOS 7 client using the Spacewalk 2.9 client.  After registering the client with rhnreg_ks, I moved all of the files from /etc/yum.repos.d to /etc/yum.repos.d.o.  The "yum repolist" command shows that I'm using the repositories from my spacewalk server. I've noticed that when I update the client (specifically the centos-release package), the Centos-* repository files reappear in /etc/yum.repos.d.  Is there any way to prevent this from happening?

Thanks,
Nicole