[Spacewalk-list] Encountered an error while trying to update errata

Elsever Sadigov e.sadigov at millikart.az
Mon Sep 9 12:39:32 UTC 2019

Wenkai,

Yes, its common, my colleagues also had problems with RHEL clients. Try
to separate main channels for RHEL and CentOS for isolate different
systems to take packs from same source. Hope it helps.

I dunno correct or not. Can you explain how you planned channels for update?

And yes, I'm also registered Spacewalk server as client, because it is
easy to manage.

--
*Best Regards,*
***Sadigov Elsevar*