[Spacewalk-list] SSL errors after upgrading 2.8 to 2.9

Robert Paschedag robert.paschedag at web.de
Thu Sep 12 19:56:39 UTC 2019

I do not run sw2.9 but maybe some ssl ciphers have changed within the Apache configuration

Robert

In case you get ssl verification errors after upgrading your clients, this could be caused by ssl updates and changes within /etc/ssl/openssl.cnf (maybe the "Cipher" has some "SECLEVEL2" set.

I got this error on Debian upgrades from stretch to buster.

Robert

⁣sent from my mobile device​