[Spacewalk-list] Is it possible to use SSM in the XMLRPC API?

Guy Matz guymatz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 18:14:38 UTC 2019

Thanks.  So if I want to run actionchain.add_eratta_update (
ActionChainHandler.addErrataUpdate
<https://spacewalkproject.github.io/documentation/api/2.9/handlers/ActionChainHandler.html#addErrataUpdate>)
I need to run loop through the machines in a group?  I can't just apply  it
to a group?

Thanks again!