[Spacewalk-list] chasing ghosts...

Brian Long briandlong at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 13:53:34 UTC 2020

I'm not sure if you can retrieve a list systems that were removed from
Spacewalk, but you could write a script to query the API daily for a
list of active systems, then compare day-to-day.

https://spacewalkproject.github.io/documentation/api/2.4/handlers/SystemHandler.html#listActiveSystems

Here's a sample script for retrieving a list of all systems and their
associated base channels: https://paste.centos.org/view/cc3e2842

/Brian/