[Spacewalk-list] chasing ghosts...

Matthew Madey mattmadey at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 18:54:59 UTC 2020

Don't believe there is anything in spacecmd or the reports for this,
however you can check back through the logfiles on the Spacewalk server
in /var/log/rhn/rhn_web_api.log

You'll see entries such as this when a server is deleted:

[2020-02-07 12:55:05,887] INFO  - REQUESTED FROM: 192.168.1.101 CALL:
system.deleteSystems(admin, [1000077154]) CALLER: (admin) TIME: 0.01 seconds

Unfortunately it only has the systemid, and not the full hostname, but you
may be able to scan through your environment and match up those systemids
with the corresponding servers. I would definitely recommend as others have
suggested to create a daily report of all servers. Then it would be easy to
find the deltas.