[Spacewalk-list] "Invalid function call attempted (code 6)"

Paul Greene paul.greene.va at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 17:15:17 UTC 2020

Ezequiel,
When I run rhn_check -vvvv, the only line in there that looks like an error
message is "couldn't find any keys in /var/lib/rpm/pubkeys/*.key", (the
pubkey folder doesn't exist)

but then the next line is "loading keyring from rpmdb", so it looks like it
gets the key from there.

I get those same messages though on both the machines that fail and the
ones that succeed.

Paul