[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 2.10 branched

Brian Long briandlong at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 00:48:48 UTC 2020

Michael, this is great news.  Is it expected Spacewalk 2.10 will fully
support RHEL 8 clients including modules and appstreams?  I imagine
due to previous threads you are not ready to support Spacewalk 2.10
server on RHEL 8, but I hope clients will be fully supported.  Thank
you for any additional details you can provide.

/Brian/