[Spacewalk-list] Missing Fedora 31 client repositories for Spacewalk 2.9

Brian Long briandlong at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 12:44:33 UTC 2020

Considering Spacewalk 2.9 was released in January 2019, what is the
plan for 2.10?  Has Red Hat-sponsored Spacewalk development diminished
since Red Hat Satellite 6.x is based on TheForeman and Red Hat
Satellite 5.x is EOL in May 2020?

https://access.redhat.com/support/policy/updates/satellite

/Brian/