[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk client not checking in on CentOS 7

Len Ewen ewenf at uindy.edu
Wed Jan 8 14:28:13 UTC 2020

Ok, so why wouldn't the daemon be running?  I forced a check in by
installing and removing a package, which seemed to work fine, but if it
requires the daemon to be running constantly, I am assuming it won't check
in again unless I force it?  I didn't do anything special to this box, I
literally did a fresh minimal install and installed the spacewalk server on
one box and the client on another to see if I could get it to work.

---------------

Len Ewen

Systems Administrator 1

Information Technology

University of Indianapolis

(317) 788-3362

[image: UIndyIT.jpg]

Confidentiality Notice: This communication and/or its content are for the
sole use of the intended recipient, and may be privileged, confidential, or
otherwise protected from disclosure by law. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender and then delete all copies of it.
Unless you are the intended recipient, your use or dissemination of the
information contained in this communication may be illegal.