[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk client not checking in on CentOS 7

Len Ewen ewenf at uindy.edu
Wed Jan 8 16:10:56 UTC 2020

I didn't have a reply from Nicole Beck in my email, but looking at the
listserv I found it.  I have enabled the rhnsd.timer and we'll see if this
makes it talk properly.  Thank you everyone for your help.  Sorry for
bothering you with something so trivial.

---------------

Len Ewen

Systems Administrator 1

Information Technology

University of Indianapolis

(317) 788-3362

[image: UIndyIT.jpg]

Confidentiality Notice: This communication and/or its content are for the
sole use of the intended recipient, and may be privileged, confidential, or
otherwise protected from disclosure by law. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender and then delete all copies of it.
Unless you are the intended recipient, your use or dissemination of the
information contained in this communication may be illegal.