[Spacewalk-list] Error occurred while processing python2-rhn-client-tools

Raymond Setchfield raymond.setchfield at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 19:32:39 UTC 2020

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone help me with this error message? I cannot seem to get past this
error.....

Reading package lists... Error!
W: The repository 'spacewalk://cent-mgmt channels: Release' does not have a
Release file.
N: Data from such a repository can't be authenticated and is therefore
potentially dangerous to use.
N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration
details.
E: Problem parsing dependency Depends
E: Error occurred while processing python2-rhn-client-tools (NewVersion2)
E: Problem with MergeList
/var/lib/apt/lists/cent-mgmt_dists_channels:_satellites-development-channel_binary-amd64_Packages
E: The package lists or status file could not be parsed or opened.

Thanks

Ray