[Spacewalk-list] pull mode from spacewalk clients?

gian sisal giansisal19 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 11:11:17 UTC 2020

Hi Michael,
thanks a lot for your reply.
I would like to automatically update packages "after" some operations (even
a reboot). I also have 2 custom packages that differ for some configuration
inside.
If I understand correctly: I should make 2 different keys in order to take
the right package from these two...
Am I correct?
Thanks a lot for your help.
Best regards.