[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk clean up packages issue

Sulove Khanal skhanal at aplura.com
Mon Jul 13 21:08:48 UTC 2020

So I can't get the option of "sync only latest packages" to save at all on the UI. I click on the checkbox, but there is no save button on the page. Checking the box off and then hitting "sync now" also doesn't save it. I'm reading here https://www.redhat.com/archives/spacewalk-list/2016-March/msg00048.html, but I want this save to be permanent. What can be done?

Regards,
Sulove

On 7/9/20, 7:35 PM, "Avi Miller" <spacewalk-list-bounces at redhat.com on behalf of avi.miller at oracle.com> wrote:

    Hi,

    > On 10 Jul 2020, at 7:42 am, Sulove Khanal <skhanal at aplura.com> wrote:
    >
    > Thanks Avi, is that the "sync only latest packages" checkbox on the UI under the Sync tab for a Software Channel?

    Yes.

    > Out of curiosity, how is this done via the cli?

    You can run the spacewalk-repo-sync tool from the command-line and pass the -n/--latest parameter: https://docs.oracle.com/en/operating-systems/spacewalk/2.7/admin/crreposwc.html#oh2_dsl_ms

    Thanks,
    Avi

    --