[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk clean up packages issue

Sulove Khanal skhanal at aplura.com
Mon Jul 20 16:51:32 UTC 2020

Is it possible to use the custom Quartz format scheduler in Spacewalk on the command line and still pass certain parameters too in that schedule? (i.e. --latest)

Or would you recommend in this case disabling the scheduler, and setting up my own cron job and bash script to ensure syncing of only the latest packages (on a nightly basis)?

Regards,
Sulove

On 7/14/20, 4:27 AM, "Andreas Dijkman" <spacewalk-list-bounces at redhat.com on behalf of andreas.dijkman at cygnis.nl> wrote:

    Unfortunately there is no way to see in the UI what te current settings are in the UI. Only way to know for sure is to tick the appropriate checkboxes and press Schedule (again), as Avi already said, to override the settings that are already saved for the job. The checkboxes aren’t filled according the settings currently saved.

    Andreas Dijkman