[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk 2.10 registers servers but doesn't show patches needed

Dražen Jalšovec drazen.jalsovec at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 14:12:32 UTC 2020

Hi,
I had the same issue + I was unable to update clients because of checksum
error in some repos. Repodata and reposync in /var/cache/rhn didn´t update
but channels update was running... Log in as an admin user, go to "Admin"
menu -> "Task Schedules" and check and "Update Schedule" for all tasks.
Then check in "Task Engine Status" if all are running/finishing.
Best,
Drazen