[Spacewalk-list] jpackage for centos 7

Sulove Khanal skhanal at aplura.com
Fri Jul 24 16:23:57 UTC 2020

Thanks Tomas, additionally I am having trouble finding an osquery repo for centos7 online. I am led to this site on most of my searches (https://osquery.io/downloads/official/4.4.0), but there is no link or URL here that takes me to a repository with a number of packages. This link just takes me to one .rpm file.

I was previously using this link, which is giving me errors now and does not sync, https://s3.amazonaws.com/osquery-packages/centos7/x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml.

Do you know where I can get this osquery-x86_64 repo from?

Regards,

Sulove