[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk project discontinued

Pau Garcia pau.garcia at suse.com
Sat Jul 25 00:16:23 UTC 2020

Hello

Thank you for your kind words about Uyuni, Michael.

For those of you interested in pursuing the Uyuni path, we have just released Uyuni 2020.07 and we will be holding our next monthly Uyuni Community Hours next Friday. More details here:
https://lists.opensuse.org/uyuni-users/2020-07/msg00074.html

Pau Garcia Quiles
SUSE Manager Product Owner & Technical Project Manager
SUSE Software Solutions Spain