[Spacewalk-list] SLES 12 SP5 package import

William Hongach William.Hongach at marist.edu
Wed Jun 10 14:36:18 UTC 2020

Good Morning,

Is anyone experiencing issues with pushing SLES 12 SP5 packages to Spacewalk via rhnpush?  We stage our updates in a Spacewalk 2.8 server and this is our first attempt to push SP5 updates but it does not appear to work.  We are successfully pushing SLES 12 SP3, SP4, SLES 15 SP1 updates without issue.  The scripted process is the same for SP5 yet they cause a timeout during the POST process which then fails after three attempts.

Unfortunately, there are no error messages logged to /var/log/httpd/ssl_error_log or error_log.  Has anyone seen this problem?  Is there an alternate logging location that I should check to try to view more detailed information about what is occurring?  Any insight would be greatly appreciated.