[Spacewalk-list] HTTP Status 403 - Validation of CSRF security token failed on Webui on POST request on spacewalk 2.10

Michael Mraka michael.mraka at redhat.com
Mon Mar 23 09:48:38 UTC 2020

BARRIERE Benoit:
> Hello,
>
> After a fresh install of spacewalk 2.10 on an centos 7 we have this issue when we want to change for exemple language for the user admin
>
> I follow the install guide https://github.com/spacewalkproject/spacewalk/wiki/HowToInstall
>
> Also i no information in the overview and no icons appears :
>
> [cid:image001.png at 01D5FEE0.90BBBDD0]
>
> It's the same result on chrome, firefox and IE.

Hello Benoit,

I've just tried to switch to different languages on my test setup and it
worked just fine. So it does not look like a general bug.

I'd try to restart spacewalk (spacewalk-service restart).
I've also noticed broken icons on your page, do you have font-awesome
installed?

Michael Mráka
System Management Engineering, Red Hat