[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk - GUI console login issue

Michael Mraka michael.mraka at redhat.com
Mon Mar 30 07:59:18 UTC 2020

GUPTA, AJAY KUMAR:
> Spacewalk server is working fine and we are able to patch client
> server. Only we have issue with GUI console , not getting login
> screen. Attaching here screenshot. Actually we need to add repository

Hello,

There should be a detailed error description in some of the logs:
/var/log/rhn/rhn_*.log
/var/log/tomcat*/catalina*.out
/var/log/tomcat*/catalina*.log

> for CentOS 8  on my spacewalk server to patch client server and need
> GUI console access for same. We have no idea how to repo from command
> line. Can you help me for same please.

Support for RHEL / CentOS 8 has been added in Spacewalk 2.9.
In older versions you might experience weird behavior or it might not
work at all.

Michael Mráka
System Management Engineering, Red Hat