[Spacewalk-list] login errors and Internal Server Error - Back Again!!

Robert Paschedag robert.paschedag at web.de
Mon Mar 30 18:31:22 UTC 2020

>From my experience...I had also the cannot login (taskomatic_user) problem.

My error was a change in ssl certs. So even if you did not change it, it might be expired.

So please... From the spacewalk server itself, run a "curl -v <sw_fqdn>" . The name that is used is also within /etc/cobbler/settings (the "redhatmanagement_server" if I remember right).

If you get a ssl error, you need to fix this first.

Robert

⁣sent from my mobile device​