[Spacewalk-list] Kickstart File - Increase Root Partition Size

Sulove Khanal skhanal at aplura.com
Thu May 14 13:22:29 UTC 2020

Hello,

I’m looking to increase the size of the root partition in my Spacewalk kickstart file to 20GB. It is currently defaulted to 8GB when I boot up a new VM based off the kickstart file. The kickstart is also set to autopart –type=lvm. I am using Centos 7. I haven’t found how to increase the size of the root partition while still using the autopart option in the kickstart from my research online.

Is this possible?

Thank you,

Sulove