[Spacewalk-list] Kickstart File - Increase Root Partition Size

lists at alderfamily.org lists at alderfamily.org
Thu May 14 21:42:53 UTC 2020

In a kickstart you cannot use autopart and also define any partition to be a particular size.  It is one or the other.

https://pykickstart.readthedocs.io/en/latest/kickstart-docs.html#autopart

I prefer to have more control over the disk layout, myself, and use the same method as Stefan.  But it depends upon your needs.  Sounds like you have a need to define your partitions.

Kickstart is powerful.  I have found only a very few limitations in it, and those have always been in the sysroot’d environment itself not in Kickstart.

Steve