[Spacewalk-list] patching ubuntu servers

Elizabeth Graf oogiejonz at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 17 15:27:56 UTC 2020

I'm trying to get ubuntu working on our spacewalk 2.10 instance.  I have repos for both xenial (unbuntu 16, which has the spacewalk debs needed to connect) and bionic (ubuntu 18, I had to build the spacewalk debs from source in order to connect to spacewalk).  Both OSs are able to successfully connect to spacewalk and I can pull individual packages to install but I can't do a full upgrade on either server.  I think there is something not right in my repos that is causing this.  I have configured all the repos that are in /etc/apt/sources.list from the OS install.  Anyone have any thoughts on why I can't patch?  it will bomb out on stuff like libpam or the ubuntu kernel.