[Spacewalk-list] CentOS 8 stream support for spacewalk 2.10

BARRIERE Benoit b.barriere at monaco-telecom.mc
Wed Apr 14 16:20:54 UTC 2021

Hello,

We have already a spacewalk 2.10 for patch management. We have activated Centos 7 and 8 channels for those clients.
Now we would like to use our for spacewalk 2.10 and CentOS 8 stream. So my question is :

Does spacewalk 2.10 support this new distro (centos 8 stream) and can cohabit with CentOS 8 ?

I hope that spacewalk know to detect this OS and entitle it to the good channel.

Also does anyone have the file spacewalk-common-channels.ini for CentOS 8 stream ?

Thank for your support

benoit

Des informations nominatives sont exploit?es par Monaco Telecom SAM dans le cadre de la fourniture de la messagerie professionnelle. Conform?ment ? la Loi 1.165, modifi?e, vous disposez d'un droit d'acc?s, de rectification et de suppression en ?crivant ? Monaco Telecom SAM, au 4-6 Avenue Albert II - 98000 Monaco.

Personal data are processed for messaging services purpose by Monaco Telecom SAM. In compliance with the applicable legislation (Law n? 1.165, as amended) relating to the protection of personal information, you may access, update and remove your data, by writing to Monaco Telecom SAM - 4-6 Avenue Albert II - 98000 Monaco.